- All competitors must complete the registration form below
- All competitors must pay the registration fee
- All competitors only pay the registration fee once
- Solo competitors should register all solo entries on one registration form
- Group & Ensemble competitors need to only submit one registration form
- Registration fee: CAD $125 + GST ($131.25)
For all competitors, the following competition fees will be applicable:
Stage competition fee (80% of your semi final performance mark):
- First category entry: CAD $169 + GST ($177.45)
- Additional category entry: CAD $145 + GST (152.25)
Global Dance Challenge Masterclass Experience
The Marked Masterclasses are mandatory for all competitors and is an integral part of the Global Dance Challenge. Masterclass fees only need to be paid once per competitor, even if competitor is performing in multiple categories. Counts for 20% of your Semi Final performance mark:
- Masterclass fee: CAD $85 + GST ( $89.25) per person per category.
- If entering more than one type of entry in any given category the competitor needs only to pay the masterclass fee once for that category. For example, if a competitor is entering a solo and a group piece in category B, they only need to pay the B masterclass fee once. If a competitor is entered into Category B and D they must pay the masterclass fee twice - one for Category B, one for Category D.
Competitors will receive a link with the pre-recorded set class from our esteemed jury. Competitors must learn, film, & submit the set exercises for their masterclass mark. The set exercises & competition solos will be sent in at the same time. Once your registration is confirmed you will receive an email with instructions for the video submission.
*Please note all fees are in Canadian funds.
- Registration will be accepted until January 15, 2021
- There are no refunds and no exceptions for the Registration Fee.
- The registration fees do not contain insurance for the competitors. GDC assumes no liability for a dancer’s participation during the contest duration.
- Refunds of the Semi-Final Fees are issued only in the event of an injury, with a deduction of a $75 processing fee. In the event of an injury, GDC should be notified immediately by the participant, parent, or teacher via email@example.com. All refund requests must be accompanied by a physician’s note.
Submit online registration form with acknowledge release agreement, and pay registration, competition & masterclass fees through Paypal or e-transfer.
Payment of all fees are due at the time of registration. Registrations without fee payment will not be accepted.
The GDC team will send out a confirmation receipt of the participant’s successful registration to the email address provided.
If there are any issues with the registration form, such as wrong category or age division, at this stage the GDC team will be in touch with the participant to resolve problems and confirm details.
Should there be any confusion with which category or age division the participant belongs in, GDC reserves the right to place the participant in the rightful category or age division and notify the participant of the changes.
If the participant fails to hear back from the GDC team within 2 business days of registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org follow up.